Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-12 of 12
City Hall; What hours are you open?
8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday (except holidays)
Work request for various items; Where do I go to make one?
Requests for City Services can be made through the Connect Fort Dodge app and website, powered by SeeClickFix. Click the link below for more information.
Tree trimming in the city limits; is the City responsible?
The City of Fort Dodge, retains a full time Forester on the staff of the Parks and Recreation Department. The City is responsible for trimming and removing trees, at the Forester's Discretion, on city property, city streets, alleys and on parking areas. The city is NOT responsible for trees on private property under any situation. Click the link below to request a tree to be trimmed or removed.
Iowa One-Call; What is it?
Iowa One Call is a FREE public service provided to anyone planning to do construction in Iowa. It marks public and private utilities prior to construction.
Iowa One-Call; When do I need to contact them?
You should contact Iowa One-Call any time that you could be disturbing existing underground utilities. Examples include but are not limited to digging, re-grading, or installing fence posts.
Iowa One-Call; How do I contact them for locates?
Iowa One-Call can be reached toll-free at 1-800-292-8989. They will need to be contacted at least 48 hours (excluding weekends and legal holidays) before you dig.
Chamber of Commerce is the Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance; How do I contact them?
Call 515-955-5500, or visit their website.
County Attorney's Office; How do I contact them?
Please Call 515-573-1452
Pothole in need of repair; How do I report it?
Potholes can be reported through the Connect Fort Dodge/SeeClickFix app, available by the link below. You can enter the location and size of the hole, and even track the progress of the repair. This is a service for you, to help us maintain our streets in the fastest most efficient manner for all in our community.
When will Trick or Treat, Beggar's Night be?
Each year on October 31st from 5:30 to 7:00.
Is it possible to have an officer talk to our neighborhood group about crime prevention?
Yes! To make an appointment, please call the Fort Dodge Police Department at 515-573-1424. In addition we have a variety of additional topics that can be presented to small and large groups.
Results 1-12 of 12

Contact Us

David Fierke, City Manager
City Hall
(More Like This)
819 1st S Ave
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Get Directions

  • Phone: (515) 573-7144
  • Fax: (515) 573-5751
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Stay Connected:

Facebook Twitter Click to Take A Video Tour of Fort Dodge