Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-1 of 1
Digging in the right-of-way; Should I contact someone?
Yes, the Engineering Department, City of Fort Dodge, Iowa @ 1-515-576-3601 AND Iowa One Call @ 1-800-292-8989 Any work performed in the right-of-way (ROW) requires a permit. Additionally, homeowners are allowed to remove and/or repair their sidewalks with a permit, but any other work performed in the ROW must be done by a registered ROW contractor. To apply for a ROW Excavation Permit, click the link below.
Results 1-1 of 1

Contact Us

City Hall
819 1st S Ave
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Get Directions

  • Phone: (515) 576-4551
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.

Stay Connected:

Facebook Twitter Click to Take A Video Tour of Fort Dodge