Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-24 of 24
City Hall; What hours are you open?
8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday (except holidays)
Adopt a Pet; Where do I call?
Call the Humane Society at 515-955-8343.
Adult probation; Where do I call?
Please call 515-576-8121.
Alimony payments; Where do I call?
Please Call 515-576-7115.
Animal Control Officer; How do I contact them?
Please call 515-573-2323.
Animal Shelter; How do I contact them?
Contact the Human Society of North Central Iowa, also known as the Almost Home Humane Society.
Chamber of Commerce is the Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance; How do I contact them?
Call 515-955-5500, or visit their website.
County Attorney's Office; How do I contact them?
Please Call 515-573-1452
Jury duty; Where do I call for information?
Please call 515-576-7115.
Juvenile probation; Where do I call for information?
Please call 515-573-1449.
Prison, Iowa Correctional Facility?
Please call 515-574-4700.
Civil Questions; Who should I call?
Please call 515-576-7115, Clerk of District Court.
Driver's License; Where do I get a Driver's License?
Please Call 515-573-5141,
Small claims court; How do I contact them?
Please call 515-576-2453
Police Department; Where are you located in Fort Dodge?
The Police Department is located in the Webster County Law Enforcement Center, 702 1st Avenue South, in downtown Fort Dodge. This is the white building located south of the Court House.
Police Officers; Is the department currently hiring?
Please contact the Human Resources Department for employment opportunities, with the link below or call 515-576-6869.
Police report; How do I obtain one?
The Records Division is available between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:15 PM, Monday through Friday. There is a $10 fee per report for this service.
Fingerprinting; Where can I obtain fingerprinting for job applications.
This service is provided through the County Jail. There is a $20 fee for this service. Please call 515-573-1462 to make an appointment.
Parking ticket; What if I want to contest a ticket?
You must go to the Treasurer's Office and complete an Appeal Form. Please call 515-573-7156.
Traffic ticket; Where do I pay for this ticket?
Traffic tickets are paid at the Clerk of Court office located in the Webster County Court House, 701 Central Avenue, Fort Dodge, Iowa.
Parking regulations: Where can I get information on parking in the City of Fort Dodge?
You can call the City Clerk's office for parking permit questions. Please call 515-576-4551. All other parking questions should be directed to the Fort Dodge Police Department. Please call 515-573-1426.
Towed vehicle; How do I get my vehicle out of impound?
There are a variety of reasons for a vehicle being towed. (Snow routes, nuisance, traffic hazard, etc.) The City currently has a bid contract with Ponderosa Towing. Please call 515-573-3205 or for nuisance tows please call Custom Auto at 515-955-3838.
Snow Ordinance: What is the city's snow ordinance?
The purpose of this law is to ensure that main arteries can be cleared of snow in an expedient manner. All snow routes are clearly marked and the City Administrator will invoke the ordinance when deemed necessary. Local radio and T.V. and newspapers will be notified when the ordinance is invoked. Cars left parked on the designated routes will be ticketed and towed.
Police officer communication; Is it possible to have an officer talk to our neighborhood group about crime prevention?
Yes, it is possible. To make an appointment, please call 515-573-1426. In addition we have a variety of additional topics that can be presented to small and large groups.
Results 1-24 of 24

Contact Us

David Fierke, City Manager
City Hall
(More Like This)
819 1st S Ave
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Get Directions

  • Phone: (515) 573-7144
  • Fax: (515) 573-5751
  • Staff Directory
  • Office Hours:
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Stay Connected:

Facebook Twitter Click to Take A Video Tour of Fort Dodge